[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WA3NUF Single Op-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WA3NUF Single Op-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 03:46:35 +0000

  3.4:    1     1
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  155    80  Total Score = 17,680

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Only had limited time for the contest this weekend which was further limited by
a train of strong storms that passed over my location Sunday afternoon and early
evening. No big openings but enough sporadic, medium reach opportunities to keep
things interesting. Used my limited operating time to evaluate some new logging
software and recent station improvements. Lots more to do on the station before
the next big test in January.