[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KO4ECD SO 3Band-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KO4ECD SO 3Band-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 00:01:16 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2023

Call: KO4ECD
Operator(s): KO4ECD
Station: KO4ECD

Class: SO 3Band-All Modes LP
QTH: VA - Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 20:42
OpMode: SO2R

    6:   93    21
    2:   91    28
  222:
  432:   22    13
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  206    62  Total Score = 14,136

Decided to use my portable mountain top setup on my back deck cables not long
enough to make it to the basement shack so had to bring the shack to the dinning
room. my yagis did not have a clear line of sight to the west or south west but
still had a fun time even though my station is in an HOA and only 60' ASL. made
over 200 contact and a SSB 2m contact 357 miles away. looking forward to next
contest and improving the station here as it might be awhile before I can get
back to portable operations. few pic on QRZ if interested

73
KO4ECD