[3830] WAE SSB LY5W Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB LY5W Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 21:40:53 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KO15TA

   80:   10     0    36
   40:   90    77   132
   20:  336   545   146
   15:  319   589   150
   10:  181   647   126
-------------------------
Total:  936  1858   590  Total Score = 1,648,460

Club: BALTIC CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

SCORE without TO7K multipliers (was not in database).
SO 1 RADIO this time. Used my own voice this time.
I got up half an hour before contest and OMG - Radio not sending.
Removed 1 day before second transceiver for profilactic repair. And not checked
station. Was not idea what happen. Started only after almost 8 hours after
consultation with my station master LY2BKT.
Late start - no plans, but was very nice to use online scoring
http://contest.run/
>From end to second place Europe at the finish :) http://contest.run/#/score/108
Only Davor 9A5Y was in front of me. CONGRATS Davor.
Missed another leaders - EI7M, OM2VL. Why they don't use it? It is very
interesting to do FAIR-PLAY.
------------------------------
Best hour - 82 QSO without QTC
USA - 480 QSO, 53 on 10 meters
PY - 101
JA - 65
VE - 47
LU - 22
------------------------------
5 BAND QSO:
4L2M, 4X7R, FY5KE, K5ZD, PT5J, P33W
4 BAND QSO - not 80m only:
CB3W, E2A, HZ1TT, JA1BJI, JE6RPM, K1ZZ, K3AJ, K3ZU, N6AR, NU4E, PP1WW, PP4T,
PT7WM, PV2K, PY6HD, PY8WW, TI1E, VE3AT, WA2DNI, WA4AH.
My personal best score ever in WAEDC SSB
https://dxhf2.darc.de/~mydxhf/cms/cgi-bin/score_db2.cgi?form=referat&lang=en&contest=waecw&continent=EU
1.2 mil points was in 2021 year.
QSL via OQRS, LOTW, TNX for QSOs/QTCs, CU next one - SAC CW.
73, Sam LY5W