[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KC1RET SO 3Band-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc1ret.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KC1RET SO 3Band-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 15:39:16 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  40     19  Total Score = 817

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had high hopes for this contest, alas Mother Nature had other ideas.  An epic
thunderstorm rolled through on Friday PM and knocked out power in the majority
of my town.  My power was not restored until ~1600Z on Sunday!  I put in a few
hours to give points to others and to have my first 432 QSO!  The score was low,
but the fun was high!  I predict a blizzard in Jan. hihi