[3830] ARRL Sep VHF NR2C Single Op-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xeroid58@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF NR2C Single Op-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 13:09:06 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2023

Call: NR2C
Operator(s): NR2C
Station: NR2C

Class: Single Op-All Modes LP
QTH:

    6:  144    51
    2:  122    45
  222:   26     7
  432:   27     8
  903:   19     6
  1.2:   20     6
  2.3:   15     6
  3.4:
  5.7:    6     3
  10G:   17     7
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  396   139  Total Score = 89,099

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

I got to put in a serious effort for this contest, this year. With the exception
of the 3G transverter sitting in the hurricane hit Down East Microwave repair
center in FL, (prayers that they are all OK down there) and my 222 amplifier
going into oscillation for some reason, the equipment worked well.
I still have a lot to learn, especially in the coordinating area but really
benefited from the rovers and other stations recognizing my range and attempting
the contacts. The Rochester VHF Group and Ontario VHF Association have been so
very helpful. Thank you all !!