[3830] NA Sprint CW N5OT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N5OT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 11:46:05 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 2:14

   80:   12    0:26
   40:   49    0:39
   20:   94    1:09
---------------------

Team: CW Ops Bandits

Comments:

I was going to try and make an amplifier work on 80 meters at 02:45 and give
myself 30 minutes to do it.  Couldn't fit it in before the contest but I had no
designs on being competitive, and I don't mind taking a break.  I fell asleep on
40 meters at 1:49.  When I woke a second later, I decided to take a break and
look at the amp.  When it turned out to be not simple, I threw in the towel,
confident the deserving had got Oklahoma if I was the only one on.

Jump Ball Mania is out of control and you guys who don't wait to hear the
finishing station send "R" are making this contest too much like work!
 Sends a bad message to all the stations we need to be on for it to be fun for
the rest of us.

We probably need a Sprint Recovery Program.

73 - Mark N5OT