[3830] NA Sprint CW KM7W(KL9A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KM7W(KL9A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 04:22:17 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KM7W
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: KM7W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

---------------------

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Team: Big Sky Sprinters

Comments:

The goal was to get a new Wheatland County record.  Success!

Last year the equipment was an IC-7300, Alpha 78, Spiderbeam, and HF6V.
This year was full SO2R with dipoles on 40 and 80.

The station worked great.  Just need to get about 100 more people on for this
contest.  Nice to work some new stations though.

Lots of fun to work so many friends.

This was the last contest for me at The Ranch until January NAQP CW, I think.
We now focus on the CQWW's down South.

-Chris KL9A