[3830] NA Sprint CW KY4ID LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mgburton78@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KY4ID LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 04:08:50 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KY4ID
Operator(s): KY4ID
Station: KY4ID

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

---------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Third time is the charm. Finally settling into the format to where I'm
comfortable enough to S&P. Got lucky with some great mults - HI, AK, KP2,
etc. Had a few technical difficulties which required a couple of N1MM restarts.
One was right in the middle of a QSO.

Worked teammate Chad, N9UNX. Sorry for all the repeats my friend. Missed WN4AFP
and KD9KHA. Thanks to our guest ops for joining us!!

73, Burton, KY4ID