[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 04:06:49 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Sep 7

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  116  Mults = 104  Total Score = 12,064

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Wheee...that was fun. Lotsa unanswered CQ's, but great fun, nonetheless. 3 times
the last-ten graph was at or above 200. I'm getting better on the new keyboard,
but still having small fubar moments.
Speaking of which...My deepest apologies to the station calling me at the very
last seconds of the session; there was just no pulling you out of the noise.
Thanks to all for the QSOs.
73,
Dale, KG5U
Station: Elecraft K4D, WKUSB keyer, Kent paddles
Antennas: 80m Inv Vee @ 70ft, 40m Inv Vee @ 65ft, AV-640 GM Vert (20-15-10)
Software: N1MM+