[3830] KsQP K0A(K5CM) Mobile SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0A(K5CM) Mobile SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 00:38:07 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: K0A
Operator(s): K5CM
Station: K0A

Class: Mobile SO Mixed LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    54
   40:   493     4
   20:  1007   438
   15:   134     8
----------------------------
Total:  1688   450      0  Mults = 49  Total Score = 292,236

Thanks to the many stations (351) that followed Pam and I around South Eastern
Kansas. I singled-oped with K0A, and Pam and I multi-oped with K0O, never using
both calls at the same time.
All Q's are important, but here are some of the most worked.
43      N5RZ
36      K0I OM2VL
30      NS2N VE3YT
26      W9DC
25      K9CW N6MU N8II
24      W7GF
22      AB7BB VE5KS
18      N2CU W4XK W5LXS W8BZY WA4GQG WX5SR
17      KE3ZT
16      NE8P
15      K0XF K5IX
14      K7SV N5EKO N6MDV W2LC WB2FUV
13      K4YT KA9VVQ N3ZZ
12      K0PC N2RC
11      K4BAI NN6DX NW0M VE3KP W4NZ W7ON WB2FUE
10      AC0W AK7G K2HT K2ZR K5KG K7AZT K7SS KE0TT KN7Y N6GP N9HDE N9NM W4SPR
        W5XG W7BRS WA3KCP
   Maybe I was a little rusty. It seemed the pile ups were a little more
difficult to deal with at times. But then again I would not be doing this if it
weren't for the fun of the pileups. I always try to work the pileups down so
that even the weakest stations are worked, so don't give up.
   The spotting page, except for a couple of times, worked OK. Maybe something
to do with the browser that is being used at the time.
   Thanks to Bob, W0BH for putting the party together.
73, Connie / K5CM