[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 14:06:06 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Sep 6

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 1
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  91  Mults = 91  Total Score = 8,281

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Welcome to Weak Signal Days!  I worked more folks down in the mud today than I
can remember -- that's either a good sign or a bad one.  I'll cogitate upon
that. . .

Between QSB obliterating the ends of calls (why the ends?  It's weird, some days
it's the prefix, some days it's the suffix.  What we need is a real fix.  ha),
terrible copy ability this morning or fat fingers, things were slow to bad here
at KK0U.  And to think last night our wee group of 5 was victorious at
low-stakes Biergarten Trivia.

My how the mighty have fallen.

Great fun though, and nice to see more folks starting out on 40m at the 1300Z
session for once.  Made for nice rates at the beginning!

73, Jim KK0U