[3830] All Asian SSB 9V1YC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9v1yc@nine-v.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB 9V1YC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 04:25:51 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: 9V1YC
Operator(s): 9V1YC 9V1SA 9V1HY 9V1BH
Station: 9V1YC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Singapore

   40:  153    27
   20:  506    66
   15:  578    54
   10:  265    47
-------------------
Total: 1502   194  Total Score = 694,520

I normally don't post scores here but I was asked about our result by several
people. It's easier to just fill in the 3830 form than keep replying to emails.

This was a super tough year for what is normally my favorite contest of the
year. Between the local LED lighting noise and the crummy conditions I'm
surprised we cracked 1000 Qs. Saturday runs were pretty thin, but Sunday was
absolutely awful.  A long, slow slog of weak signals each taking several minutes
to pull through. We knew there was a pileup under the noise most of the time so
apologies to everyone who was trying to work us.  A special thank you to 9V1SA,
9V1HY and 9V1BH for putting in a solid effort with me. (This was 9V1SA's very
first contest, and a new radio outlet for him outside of FT8).  Thanks also to
the excellent Thai team at E2A, who always makes contesting fun for us.  I'm
pretty sure they will edge us out after log checking!