[3830] TnQP KA6BIM Multi-Op FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka6bim@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP KA6BIM Multi-Op FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 17:14:06 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2023

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: Multi-Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: Oregon

  160:
   80:    8                     7
   40:   30      2             24
   20:   60     17             44
   15:   14      2             14
-----------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Another fun contest with a good amount of activity.  Bands were better than day
before.  I found a few new counties that I needed.  A couple of rovers kept it
interesting, but need more to cover the whole state.  TN stations:  please
remember that 40 meters doesn't open to West Coast until about 0100, so please
still work us on 15 and 20, especially since multipliers count on each band!
Thanks for the qso's   Dave ka6bim