[3830] TnQP K4BAI SO FixedCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP K4BAI SO FixedCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 14:33:14 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO FixedCW HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:26

  160:
   80:   35     12      0      26
   40:   57     53      0      51
   20:    1      0      0       1
-----------------------------------
Total:   93     65      0      78  Total Score = 32,472

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just about 200 miles south of the TN border is too close for bands above 40M and
don't have an antenna for 160M right now.  So, bands were limited, but tried to
work all the TN stations I could find on 40 and 80 meters CW and SSB.  Thanks
for all QSOs, especially the mobiles  Mobiles must have been having good luck on
20M as I didn't find them too often on 40 and 80. Only QSO on 20M was bonus
station K4TCG.  Heard a few others on 20 who couldn't hear me calling them.
Happy Labor Day.  73, John, K4BAI.