[3830] KsQP N0ZHE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0zheks@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N0ZHE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 16:45:48 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: N0ZHE
Operator(s): N0ZHE
Station: N0ZHE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:   0     330      0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 27,060

I found band conditions a bit challenging on 20m ssb it did help to have more
than one antenna to use. used two slopers one that favored the east and one
favored the west my third antenna was a horizontal wire loop.

I had one interesting comment from a ham who was working the kqp he told me I
was his first none 1X1 call that he worked, so I hope there was plenty of other
ks hams out there to be worked. I do think it's only natural that a 1X1 call
will draw more attention than a regular looking callsign when you're looking at
the cluster.

all in all I had lots of fun looking forward to next year to see if I can out do
my efforts of this year 73 N0ZHE