[3830] CWOpen KU8E HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen KU8E HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 04:21:19 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:35

   80:   73    24
   40:  127    81
   20:   92    92
Total:  292   197  Total Score = 57,524

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Team : SECC

I was going to operated the contest remotely to the BeLoud station in TN. For
some reason I couldn't get any audio over the internet from the radio. Played
around for about 20 minutes or so to try to get it to work but no luck. Ended up
just switching to my home station in GA to operate. By that time I already
missed about 25 minutes. I heard W9SN later so maybe he was operating and that's
why I couldn't access the station.

I wish that contest sponsors would put these guys that are doing 2SBIQ in a
separate category because they are basically operating Milti-2 with one
operator. It's not really fair to group them with those that are using one radio
or a traditional SO2R where you CQ on one radio and S&P on the other. It's
great these super operators can do this but they are a small percentage of
contesters overall. I doubt this will ever happen because most of the sponsors
don't really care about the average contester. just their big gun buddies.

Jeff