[3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 04:19:56 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

   80:   88    13
   40:  176   100
   20:  120   115
   15:    8     8
Total:  392   236  Total Score = 92,512

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Team:  SECC

Thought I had everything set up and ready to go an hour before the start.  15M
was open at the start, so I started there. Didn't realize that I didn't have
computer control until I changed to 20M.  All (8) 15M QSOs had been logged on
20, where I had been before the start of the session.  Had to shut down N1MM+ to
get computer control back again.  A bad start and never caught up.  Would have
liked to have made at least 400 QSOs.  Biggest thrill was being called by BA4TB
on 20M early in the first hour.  A number of good signals from Europe on 20 and
40 plus a few from South America.  Heard F5IN on 80M, but didn't get a chance to
call Mike.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to see you all in the other two
sessions.  Have fun.  73, John, K4BAI