[3830] CWopsT W4ER Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.w4er@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W4ER Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 02:51:32 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Aug 30

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

Total:  26  Mults = 26  Total Score = 676

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Portable again this week at Heron Bay Wildlife Area Wetlands POTA #K-3692.  Got
started late.  Had not been to this area before and went to two listed access
points that were unfortunately not accessible.  Had to find another way in but,
it took some time. Turned out to be a good afternoon of operating though. Thanks
for the Qs!

TS-480SAT @ 100 watts to End-Fed Wire

73, John

PS: once I got home and did some more research I now know where to go next time
for a better location.  The one today was near some power lines and I had some
noise issues.