[3830] HiQP N9NM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] HiQP N9NM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 17:57:43 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:    3                    2
   15:    5                    3
   10:    6                    3
-----------------------------------
Total:   14     0       0      8  Total Score = 336

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Rig is K3 at 100w. Dipole up 30 ft.
I was so pleased to hear so many Hawaiian ops on the air, and even on several
bands. The ops that I spoke to were very patient and kind, and tried hard to
make out my weaker signal. This is a very enjoyable contest and I was so glad to
hear that it would be on the air again this year, despite all of the tragedy
that has happened to them. Many thanks to all of the organizers of the Hawaiian
QP and the ops that gave me QSOs.