[3830] WW RTTY NN4RB SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WW RTTY NN4RB SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:54:07 +0000
                    RTTYOps WW RTTY - 2023

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: FM07
Operating Time (hrs): 2:00

   40:  10     10
   20:   9      9
Total:  19     19  Total Score = 988

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Participation was almost nil, compared to other contest.  I hope I remember that
next year and work some of the QSO parties.
The contest started at 2200 UTC on Friday.  That put it earlier than most.  Very
few signals on the air.  It seemed like a little better after 0000 UTC.  No
activity or 15 contacts, so I called it quits.  I came back on Sunday afternoon
and picked up four contacts.

The contest has multiple names 3830 reports RTTYOps WW RTTY - 2023 and rule are
for SCRY-RTTY WW.

Rick
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610