[3830] WWDigi ZL3IO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi ZL3IO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 05:17:08 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2023

Call: ZL3IO
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs): ~20

   80:    3     3
   40:  183    49
   20:  227    49
   15:  224    49
   10:   88    33
-------------------
Total:  725   183  Total Score = 661,911

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

My first entry in this contest. Conditions were amazing, especially 15/20 m with
long runs into Europe. That obviously helped me a lot since QSO points are
distance based. In my eyes the only fair criteria for QSO points.
15 m short path into Europe was wide open until 11 pm local time and their
signals boosted to levels like a local station after 9 pm. We are in the winter
and 10-15 m usually close early.

FLEX-6600M

80: 4square
40: 3 / 2 / 2 Yagis
20: 3 / 3 / 3 Yagis
15: 5 / 3 / 3 Yagis
10: 4 / 4  Yagis

73 Holger
hope to cu in the WWDX contests this year as ZL7IO