[3830] KsQP K5ZZR Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K5ZZR Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 04:57:00 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: K5ZZR
Operator(s): K5ZZR
Station: K5ZZR

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:         190
   15:          28
----------------------------
Total:   0     218      0  Mults = 29  Total Score = 12,644

I'm going to hire myself out to the Kansas farmers as a rain maker since the
only times (2) I've participated in the KSQP it has rained on me. I wonder what
I should charge.  When I started the contest my laptop froze up when I turned it
on which took about an hour to figure out if I only held the start button down
for about 20 seconds the problem would go away.  Then the rain came and contacts
came at a premium, so I simply drove about 40 miles and blue skies appeared
again.  Then my new logging program needed the internet to load again after I
turned it off to save the battery.  I thought all I needed was installed in my
computer, but I had to drive 60 miles round trip to load it again.  I was really
po-ed but I could only blame myself.  Hi  More problems due to my unfamiliarity
with the new program.  Again my fault...  Thanks to all my contacts for being
super nice and patient with me.  The last 2 hours on Sunday was terrific for me
and made it all worth it...  Next year I'll bring my goulashes and swim suit....