[3830] HiQP K6GHA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] HiQP K6GHA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 04:18:45 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2023

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA

   40:    7      1      2       5
   20:    8     11     12       8
   15:    6      7     10       5
   10:    6      8      3       6
-----------------------------------
Total:   27     27     27      24  Total Score = 5,184

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This year's HiQP thinking of all the folks on Maui. It was three years ago that
we also had a devastating fire. My thoughts and heart goes out to all those
impacted.

It is time again to put the Hawaiian shirt, shorts, and flipflops back in the
closet. This contest continues to be one of my favorites for the Aloha spirit
from the ops in the Islands. It is one of the biggest challenges of any State
QP, however still the one that keeps me dreaming of an Island vacation.

Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa