[3830] KsQP N6MDV Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mdv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP N6MDV Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:25:02 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: N6MDV
Operator(s): N6MDV K6VHY
Station: N6MDV

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   59     31
   15:   23      3
----------------------------
Total:   82     44      0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 20,445

Very impressed with the organization of the KS QSO party plus the skill and
dedication of all the 1x1 operators.  Truly an impressive event.  They make this
a fun and for us a great learning opportunity as we improve our CW skills. Thank
you very much.

We used a 15/20M fan dipole tossed into a couple of trees in southern California
about 15 feet off the ground.  Used an Elecraft KX-2 with KPA100 amplifier at
100W.  It turns out our power supply had failed since last used, so all the
power came from a LiIon battery.  Used N1MM+ for logging and score calc.

The spotting on the KSQP Hub Spotting Page helped a lot to find stations as they
moved into new counties.

On Sunday nothing was heard on 15M into California and the QSB  plus band noise
made contacts difficult.  Saturday had good contacts on both bands.

Thanks again for a wonderful event.