[3830] OhQP WQ6X(@KN6NBT) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] OhQP WQ6X(@KN6NBT) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:24:19 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2023

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: KN6NBT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ramona, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 3:33
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     0
   40:   19     0
   20:    8     2
   15:    2     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   31     2  CW Mults = 24  Ph Mults = 2  Total Score = 1,664

This was a typical OSQP GiG altho I have never played it from Ramona.
What made this year different is making MORE QSOs running QRP
than in previous years running LP (100 watts).
My BIGGEST disappointment with OQP is that it ends WAY too soon.
We rarely get an 80-meter opening, altho 2-Cw QSOs made it to the log
this year.  Even 40-meters is just getting "warmed up" when the QSO
party
is over.  How about giving us a "Part 2" like the Kansas QP GiG does?

10-meters was a no-show and 15-meters showed up for only a few minutes
on Saturday altho AH6KO (off the back of the Stepp-IR) was LOUD!

LooK for a write-up on this GiG at: http:// WQ6X.Blogspot.com