[3830] OhQP KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 17:01:01 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2023

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

   15:    8
   10:    1
--------------------
Total:  424     0  CW Mults = 105  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 89,040

Club: Great Lakes CWOps Club

Comments:

Thankfully, the sun didn't play any tricks on us this weekend.  It even kept 40
meters short for the majority of the contest which was really nice for me being
in the middle of the state.  As a result, I got 62 Ohio counties in my log.
Can't say that I spent my time chasing the mobiles around; but, when I found one
I sure jumped right on it.  I found K8MR 16 times, K8MFO and K8O seven times
each, and K8RYU, the rover, five times.  I tried to get the locals to go to ten
meters at the top of the even hours but none of them took me up on it. So, at
the 2000 hour, I was thrilled having KH6TU answer my CQ for my only ten meter Q
and my only HI multiplier.  15 meters was open throughout the day but not much
activity there.  And, it's hard to believe that I worked OM2VL on 80 meters with
my indoor Isotron.  I even got 17 Q's for the KS folks.  Overall, it was a great
weekend.  Thanks for all the Q's and fun. 73  tom    Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100
Watts.  Antenna = an Isotron-80 for 80 meters, a mag Loop (40 thru 15), a 10
meter dipole, all in the attic above the garage.