[3830] 50FallSprnt VE3WY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobm@mapleleafcom.com
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt VE3WY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 14:26:21 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2023

Call: VE3WY
Operator(s): VE3WY
Station: VE3WY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN04
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Club: Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

Band was up and down with no real openings so had to work for most contacts.
As much as I tried to get a phone contact into the log, I did not succeed.
I missed the first hour of the contest and then made 80% of my contacts in the
next hour.  The last hour and a half was painful with almost nothing being added
to the log.
Thanks to those stations that were on and kept calling until the end of the
contest keeping me company.