[3830] WWDigi NN6U SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john@nn6u.net
Subject: [3830] WWDigi NN6U SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:41:35 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2023

Call: NN6U
Operator(s): NN6U
Station: NN6U

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SCV

   40:   73    29
   20:   31    24
   15:   24    21
   10:   22    18
-------------------
Total:  150    92  Total Score = 33,212

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was originally intending just to operate from my little home station for a few
hours during breaks when I wasn't on shift at a multi-op and maybe rack up some
DX and grid squares, but this is addictive! There are still mults out there -
how could I turn off the radio and go to sleep!?

I've also decided I enjoy wsjt-x (which I used here) much more than DigiRite,
for the same reason I prefer driving a manual transmission vs an automatic. Yes,
DigiRite automates a lot, but I feel like I'm giving it suggestions and I don't
have much control over what it's going to do in the current or next cycle. In
wsjt-x, I can downshift into the turn or whatever I want.