[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 21:33:22 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 23

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

Total:  38  Mults = 34  Total Score = 1,292

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Started late and was called away for half an hour
for medical assistance almost immediately after
working Frans PA0INA on 14 MHz around 1308Z. USA
was pretty weak on this band, so I was surprised
with the difference when switching to 21 MHz for
the last six minutes. Especially the VE3's were
booming in, as well as North East USA.

Today I tested my newly acquired Exide EV-640
50 Ah LiFePO4 with the IC-7300. For RX-only it
is supposed to last 56 hours after a full charge.
In a S/P session, it would probably have to deliver
8% of its energy and with active CQ maybe some 12%.
Closer to its empty state the IC-7300 output is
already declining. I guess, a pack of 6S LTO is
more appropriate for nominally 13.8 volts rigs
(Lithium-Titanium-Oxide that is).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops