[3830] CWopsT WA3AER Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 20:08:12 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Aug 23

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland

Total:  90  Mults = 77  Total Score = 6,930

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Having been gone for a good bit thanks to health issues in July, I didn't expect
much today. Starting on 15M, it looked like that might be it for me. BUT, Wait,
There's More. 20M was calling, so there I went and found some more stations that
could hear me (and remember me?). Having gone that far, I spent the last 10
minutes on 40M to find it in fairly good shape.
That was FUN! Happy to be back, even if not full time. Great to find so many
stations I've worked regularly.
BTW, 15M off the backside of the Hexbeam worked reasonably AOK today.

73, tnx for the Qs.
---
Ted   WA3AER