[3830] ICWC MST K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 18:12:56 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Aug 21

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  78  Mults = 64  Total Score = 4,992

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40 started off very well, but rate dropped quickly.  Band was open from coast to
coast, but some signals were weak.  20M was pretty good, but skip was fairly
long.  Could not get a loud W7SW to hear me.  Otherwise, worked what I heard.
Heard no DX on either band.  Checked 15M toward the end of the hour and there
were no audible CW signals on that band.  As usual, 20M seemed bereft of new
stations to work for the last ten minutes or so.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73,
John, K4BAI.