[3830] NAQP SSB WX6G Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jtma67@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WX6G Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 19:32:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WX6G
Operator(s): WX6G
Station: WX6G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8:27

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   53    27
   20:   96    42
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  149    69  Total Score = 10,281

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Daytime ops were active but I found 20m to have weaker signals that those on 40m
in the evening. 20m stayed open and active for the better part of the day.  I
strictly cruised the bands bottom to top and back down over and over.  In hind
sight I should have checked 10m and 15m for contacts.  I listened and learned
how other operators worked the stations calling and waited before calling a
station running and was pretty successful in doing 1 or 2 calls only to make the
contact.  I'm looking forward to this contest next year as the 24 hour duration
is to my liking.  It allowed me to operate without having the expectation of the
extended hours in other contests.