[3830] NAQP SSB K4JPD(N4OO) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4JPD(N4OO) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 15:25:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K4JPD
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: K4JPD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   27    12
   80:   98    34
   40:  591    55
   20:  300    48
   15:   27    10
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1044   160  Total Score = 167,040

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to Steve for his hospitality & letting me pilot his FB station this
weekend.

Had lunch Friday with Steve and reminisced about the old times realizing my 1st
guest op at his place was ~ 47 years ago!! As Steve stated, " I was just a
teenager, and he was middle aged, and he is still middle aged and I'm now the
OM!

10 and 15 continue to be a tease here and not much to show for the effort. 20
was very good and 40 was superb but also apparently also the last floor everyone
exited and didn't get to the 80/160 floor as the participation on 80 was
amazingly sparse. 160 was typical summer 160.

Thx to Stan K4SHW for 6 bands.

73 N4OO Br'i'an @ K4JPD