[3830] NAQP SSB ND0C Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randysdvm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB ND0C Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 05:19:37 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   48    25
   40:  106    40
   20:  172    39
   15:   17    12
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  344   117  Total Score = 40,248

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team:

Comments:

I really love this contest and a big part of it is the fact that format seems
friendly.  It's also nice to not have to compete with high power stations,
especially when running QRP!

Unfortunately 15 meters was a bit of washout from here, and the few contacts
there were plagued with fast, deep QSB. But 20, 40 and 80 were pretty decent.
20 was really good and stayed open relatively late without going long.  I was
surprised at how well I seemed to get out on 80 with just a low inverted vee. I
was able to run some on 20, and a little on 40, but definitely not on 80.

Thanks for the Qs.

73,
Randy, ND0C