[3830] WAE CW DL2SAX(@DQ2C) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, harald.gerlach@hs-neu-ulm.de
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DL2SAX(@DQ2C) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 18:34:24 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: DL2SAX
Operator(s): DL2SAX
Station: DQ2C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN48xk
Operating Time (hrs): 34
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   53     0   100
   40:  226   107   171
   20:  397   464   168
   15:  370   538   150
   10:   64    44    74
-------------------------
Total: 1118  1145   663  Total Score = 1,500,369

Another WAE CW - with good propations to all directions. Tryed the first step to
SO2R - which gave me a lot of nice multis. Found sunday afternoon the opening to
W on 10m, but the signals were weak and running was not possible. Could work
only the big ones. Did 5 Band qsos with w9re, w8fj, w1km, p40w, p33w, nn7cw (who
gave me the rare "7 Mult" on 80m), nn3w, n3rs, n3rd, n1ln, k5zd, k3mm,
k3ie, k1zz, k1xm, k1mk, fy5ke, e2a and 4x6fr. Nice to work many ops on the bands
after seeing them during the wrtc in bologna. Tnx for all ops who undersand my
qrs for qtcs - which was often necessary :-)

Best 73s and hope to work you again in the ssb-part

Harald, DL2SAX