[3830] CWopsT AA9RK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AA9RK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 14:05:09 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 16

Call: AA9RK
Operator(s): AA9RK
Station: AA9RK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI

Total:  64  Mults = 60  Total Score = 3,840

Great fun this morning.  40 was in good shape for a long time, so I stayed there
for almost the whole CWT.

I upgraded N1MM+ to version 10000 right before the CWT, and noticed some weird
latency in ESM mode when trying to send my exchange, but only sometimes.  I'd
hit enter and it wouldn't start sending for half a second or a second.

This is the last week of summer vacation, and a 7-4 job obliterates the 1300 and
1900 CWTs for me, so I might catch you in the early part of the 0300, otherwise
I'll see you next summer.

Rig: IC-7300, 100 W
Ant: 40m doublet, up 25 ft