[3830] WAE CW N4VI(@N4I) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris@n4vi.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N4VI(@N4I) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:36:06 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N4VI
Operator(s): N4VI
Station: N4I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:
   40:    7          18
   20:   65    65    46
   15:   72    73    50
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  144   138   114  Total Score = 32,148

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Rig TS-590SG
Antennas:
     40m dipole - EU
     20m dipole - EU
     15m - a contest between the 15m dipole and the 40m dipole. Not a good match
but it seemed to work decently. Fixing that this week.

I believe I op'd this test once many (many) years ago and simply declined QTC's.
This time, I brushed up on N1MM+ via the internet and learned on the fly. No
issues, except when I clicked on the specific QTC category for repeat and
nothing happened. The doc's said "right click."  Didn't make that
mistake again.

I was repeatedly surprised at how well the QTC's went. No doubt a tribute to the
operators on the other end. Thank you!

I enjoyed and will make a note to be back next year.

73's
Chris/n4vi