[3830] WAE CW W2LCQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lcq@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W2LCQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:06:32 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

   80:
   40:   32    29    51
   20:  123   105    64
   15:   75    90    56
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  230   224   171  Total Score = 77,634

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Easily my favorite contest. I enjoy the collaboration and coordination with the
EU station in transferring QTCs. I ran most of the contest at 28 wpm using ESM.
Getting more experience and confident. Kudos to the N1MM+ team for the QTC
control Z feature. Makes the QTC transfer process easy and efficient. Tip of the
hat to all those competent EU ops who copied with very little requests for
repeats. My WAE personal best in this WAE. Used the BeLoud remote station WW4LL
Atlanta, GA

Icom 7300
PGXL Amp 1 KW
Full size 40m 4 el Yagi at 112 ft