[3830] WAE CW N3RS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N3RS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:10:01 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 35:20
OpMode: SO2R

   80:  100     0   112
   40:  253   280   111
   20:  573   684    92
   15:  621   661    92
   10:  118    40    50
-------------------------
Total: 1665  1665   457  Total Score = 1,521,810

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Some stormy weather over the weekend made it really difficult on 80 & 40
meters. The 20M band was open to Europe nearly around the clock hours all
weekend.  Ten meters was spotty with the New England spotters calling stuff out
at weird times when 10 should be closed tighter than a drum.  Poor clock
management on my part had me missing some better times to be QRT than what I
chose.  Thanks to the sponsors for another fun weekend, even though 36 hours is
getting tougher every year.  Thanks to all my friends who called in.  It was a
pleasure hearing all those great ops one more time.

73 de Sig, N3RS

Contest: WAECW
 Band    Q/QTC  QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
   3.5    QSO   100     100  112   1.0