[3830] 222Up N2JMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up N2JMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 18:55:59 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2023

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN12BW
Operating Time (hrs): 16
OpMode: SO2R

  1.2:   22
  2.3:    2
  3.4:    2
  5.7:    2
  10G:    7
  24G:
------------
Total:  140  Total Score = 84,396

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Team:

Comments:

First 222 distance contest I was able to operate the majority and it sure was
fun. A little more relaxed pace and willingness to try some difficult paths
makes it very rewarding. Highlights, working KU8Y on 4 bands @ 700k, K9MRI on 2
@ 656K, AF1T on 4 @ 495k, N1jez on 4 @ 515k, N1SV on 3 @ 493k, W1GHZ on 4 @
478k. Hope I didn't forget anyone.
And, after much swearing and complaining, n1mm is integrated into my 4 radio, 10
band station with lots of help and patience from KA2ENE and his remote
connection. It was time to get more modern with the shack but it is painful
learning new programs at the last minute, Again!
Next up, 10g first weekend and then its September VHF.
73 Jim n2jmh