[3830] NAQP CW N6AA M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richardjnorton@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6AA M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 18:45:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6AA
Operator(s): K6AW N6AA
Station: N6AA

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 10.25

  160:   21     5
   80:   60    12
   40:  146    46
   20:  306    52
   15:   91    35
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  626   152  Total Score = 95,152

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Semi-primitive M/2 set-up cobbled together at last minute. Some stuff worked
most of the time. Modified set-up and repaired things as we went along. Learned
about new radio and new computer. However, with current antennas, don't believe
we would have been able to make another 100 QSO's, even without problems.

Some concern about possible claim of near-elder (he is close to elder) abuse for
torturing N6TV helping us get new computer and new radio connected. Hope he
doesn't file charges. We apologized.

Also, concern that we may be disqualified for claiming assisted, when no
spotting was used.

At least we got on the air, and gave out a contact or two. Thank you for the
QSO's.