[3830] NAQP CW WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 17:08:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

  160:    1     1
   80:   42    16
   40:  119    32
   20:  106    31
   15:   11     9
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  280    90  Total Score = 25,200

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG Strike Hounds

Comments:

I always enjoy this contest because I'm using my favorite MODE and I'll be
working a lot of my CW friends. The team opportunity is a fun too. I'm proud to
be on the Swamp Fox "Strike Hounds" team. Our small club came out to
play in this one with NU4E, KY4ID, N4IQ and N4XL making a score of over 100k.
Thanks to N4IQ, I was able to make my one and only 10m Q and pick up the SC
mult. Hats off to all the SFCG members who came out for this fun contest.
Looking forward to the next one! 73 Dave WN4AFP