[3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 12:48:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   57    26
   80:  233    44
   40:  424    57
   20:  348    57
   15:   61    30
   10:    6     2
-------------------
Total: 1129   216  Total Score = 243,864

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TVA SEQUOYAH

Comments:

Between the X-Class solar flare, and lighting in the general area, this contest
was a real challenge.  Very tough copy especially on the low bands.  I must say
that being assisted made operating SO2R possible.

I was lucky that I never had to pull the plug due to lightning, it was all
around but not directly at my QTH.  Took my breaks early when the flare
occurred, then QRT with 30 mins left in the contest.

73 - Jim - AD4EB