[3830] EUHF Champ OL5Y SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ol5y@mastrant.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ OL5Y SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 09:12:34 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2023

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: BKO

  160:   62      0     38
   80:  205      4     60
   40:  287     23     62
   20:  160     11     57
   15:   92     18     51
   10:   83     13     40
---------------------------
Total:  889     69    308  Total Score = 295,064

Club: Czech Contest CLub

Comments:

EUHFC is one of my favourite contests - also because it is short :-) It's almost
impossible for stations from the middle of the EU to place well in it - on the
upper bands, where stations from other parts of the EU make one QSO after
another, I hear every tenth one... I've been watching the online scores a lot
this time - it's been fun and motivating to try to make every move in the
standings. Congratulations to YP8T and YQ6A who I was trying to chase!
Unfortunately I had problems with TRX again - it was giving power around 30-50
W, on 160m only 10W :-(
Thank you all for calling me or answering my call!
73! Martin, OL5Y

Radio: IC-756 (1st version)
Accessories: microHAM ARCO, MK2R+, Station masters, Stack masters, switches...
Antennas:
160: Inv. V @ 19m (63 ft.)
80: Inv. V @ 19m
40: 3-el Yagi (AD-3446) @ 25m (82 ft.) + 2-el Moxon (40MA2) @ 35m (115 ft.)