[3830] NAQP CW KO1H Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Bubafish@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KO1H Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 08:53:11 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KO1H
Operator(s): KO1H
Station: KO1H

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ME

  160:    4     4
   80:   15     9
   40:  111    36
   20:   77    28
Total:  207    77  Total Score = 15,939

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC North

Comments:

Started out ok. Nothing heard workable on 15 nothing heard on 10.  But 20 was ok
. We had storms in the area so at about 1945 I shut down and took a longer break
for dinner.  Well Storms kept up though 2300.  Tried to get back on and found No
band between 2200 and 2315.  When the bands came back and the storms let up it
was nice. Things seem to go well for me from 2315 till I quit at 0300.  Thanks
all for the q's.