[3830] NAQP CW K4AB Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry.k4ab@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4AB Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 06:11:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 8:43
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   73    25
   80:  211    44
   40:  312    54
   20:  275    48
   15:   45    22
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  917   194  Total Score = 177,898

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG Team #1

Comments:

Storms, storms, storms.  Both the solar kind and the thunderstorm kind.

Made a tactical error.  When the X class flare hit, I made the decision to burn
all my off time thinking that all the thunderstorms had past me by.  Wrong.  Had
to QRT later in the evening for all the lightning.  Cost me over an hour of op
time.

73,
Larry K4AB