[3830] NAQP CW AI6O Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AI6O Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 05:04:51 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 9.9

  160:    2     2
   80:   48    21
   40:  234    47
   20:  248    50
   15:   74    26
Total:  606   146  Total Score = 88,476

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: KC Granfalloon

Comments:

What a time for a big solar flare.  I thought I saw the ultra violet flash in my
basement!!  Anyway, tough sledding for awhile but it slowly got some better on
40.  I started on 15 and it was fair and 20 was decent.  80 not so much.
Computer locked up twice, which I don't understand.  Learning SO2R but no
efficiency yet.  Sorry for some dead air due to the lock ups.  Thanks for the Qs
and hope the airwaves improve.

Ed AI6O