[3830] NAQP CW N1DC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N1DC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 04:00:38 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:   34    14
   80:  115    26
   40:  164    38
   20:  157    39
   15:   33    17
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  504   135  Total Score = 68,040

Club: K1USN Radio Club

Team: K1USN RADIO CLUB

Comments:

The K1USN Radio Club Team : N1DC, K1RV, K1DJ, K1VUT and K1EBY.
We are also members of the YCCC.

At 9am Saturday morning at the K1USN Radio Club we could not hear WWV on 15 or
20Mhz. ECARS on 40M was not heard either. Things were looking bad for the NAQP.

Despite the conditions, I achieved my goal of 500 QSO's and beat my 2022 score.

Great fun digging out stations with all the QRM, QSB and QRN. My TenTec Omni 7
still gets the job done.

160 and 80 were better than expected and provided some nice multipliers.
15M was disappointing and only one local QSO on 10M.

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,
Rick  N1DC