[3830] CWopsT AH7RF/W5 Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH7RF/W5 Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2023 04:31:58 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 3

Call: AH7RF/W5
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF/W5

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Hello from Georgetown, TX

Still at my mom's house, still with KX2, 5W in back yard. No noise at night, so
I'm happy!

This time my antenna stayed up!! All time high of 12 contacts, including one
with my advisor Dallas K1DW!!! I have been trying to work all advisors for a
while, I am one closer now! I almost got him last week, a-l-m-o-s-t, but my
antenna had fallen, and he couldn't quite hear me. Much easier when the antenna
is not on the ground.

Oh, and I just saw my friend Stan AH6KO's report - that was my first try to jump
in and he heard me. I timed it just right!

Thanks everyone for the contacts, what a fun CWT :-)

Aloha and 72

Heather
AH7RF/W5