[3830] CWopsT W7BRS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdw@w7brs.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W7BRS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 03:45:40 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jul 13

Call: W7BRS
Operator(s): W7BRS
Station: W7BRS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:38

Total:  40  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,600

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I didn't want to stop, but the score was leading the clock and I just don't know
if I could keep the pace.  So I withdrew a bit early.

It was surely fun to stay ahead of the clock (by that I mean my goal of having
at least 1Q per minute).  That's just a goal.  Many of the others here can
achieve 2-4 Q/min easily. Maybe more. Likely more.  But for me 1Q/min is a huge
goal.

So 40Q in 38 minutes surely does that.  Thanks for the QSO and QRS.  And I'm
really sorry about a couple stations -- I could not get your call clean.  Might
have been a DJ or NP cannot be sure.  Very sorry about that.

Anyway, conditions were good.  Heard the usual folks and that was good.

Work duties kept me off the early morning and noon-time CWT, but I will try to
make it for the 0700Z CWT.

Thanks again

K3,
KPA+KAT-500,
500' Sky Loop, up 100ft or so "aimed in your general direction",
Vibroplex Deluxe.